- Can better helmets make football safer?
- Can humans fly like birds?
- Can we build a time machine?
- How can we make hearing aids work better?
- Can we control machines using only our thoughts?
- Why do submarines move more like torpedoes than fish?
- Is it possible to make a Batman suit?
- How long would it take to charge an iPhone with my fidget spinner?
- Why can’t I use a dimmer switch with a compact fluorescent bulb?
- How does a particle accelerator work, and why are such large structures necessary?
Why is a bicycle easier to control when it’s moving?
A moving bike is always falling, steering prevents (or delays) impact…By Sarah Jensen
502 Bad Gateway